Definition of family

               Family: A group of persons of common ancestry:Clan (1)              Based on this information, you could call them family. ...

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

How did I get here?

Sweating profusely, I grip the steering wheel while my hands shake as if I have tremors. How did I get here? I know I walked to the car and got in obviously but how did I manage that? Thinking back, I remember walking out of the front door and immediately the fear struck. Is he waiting in the halls, watching to see my next move? Surely not. I have only been here a month or so, there was no way he tracked me that quickly. And yet... I remember thinking I must get back in the house, he must not see me. He can't! I don't want to die! Surely that is what he means to do, after all i did put him in jail. "Go back inside where it is safe, RUN!" is all I could remember. Yet here I am, driving the car whilst the kids laugh and play in the back. The only thing that comes to my mind now is "Did he see me leave?"

No comments:

Post a Comment